concept zero one delivers consulting and software services to midcaps and enterprise class customers in Germany and in the EU. The business unit “data protection and storage” designs and provides best practive solutions to protect your data.
concept zero one GmbH was founded in June 2016 by the former IT-freelancer Wolfgang Bayrhof, who did project after project for over 17 years as a consultant. His expertise in file serving, storage and backup/archive solutions found its usefulness in many projects and therefore up and running IT infrastructures. Now, all lessions learned, methods and still his expertise is the foundation of the work of concept zero one.
Wolfgang Bayrhof runs concept zero one on the basis of the “Caretaker-Principles”. The team is also working on the basis of the contained objectives.
We believe that consistent, ethical and quality performance with our customers, vendors, employees and community will result in loyal, long-term relationships.
So we work always customer-focussed and we stand by our promises and our work.
Embed us in your strategy and we will reach every project goal together.
There are still some questions unanswered? Contact one of our consultants before you send your application. And get any information from the right person who knows any aspect of our work.
Grow with us! We are always looking for motivated and competent consultants (f/m). When you don’t find a suitable position in the current openings, send your initiative application.
Junior Consultant Data Protection and Storage (f/m)
We are looking for a
Junior Consultant (f/m)
to join our team “Data Protection and Storage” asap.
You will be deployed at customer sites in all Germany. Flexibility in time and location is a must criterion for this position.
– Be part of Storage Projects
– Run our Client’s Storage- and SAN-Environments
– University degree in IT or IT-related studies
– or finished education as “Fachinformatiker Systemintegration” or comparable to
– Preferably Knowledge with Storage Products from IBM, Brocade and/or NetApp
– Related Vendor Certifications are a big advantage
– Open-mindedness and good communication skills
– Personal responsibility and ability to work in a team as well
– German, fluent in spoken and written
– English, fluent in spoken and written
– On-the-job training in Storage- and SAN-Infrastructures
– Attractive ways to develop yourself in a young company
– Continuing education
– Flexible working hours
– Fair kick-off salary with an attractive commission concept
The IBM logo and the IBM Registered Business Partner mark are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
Red Hat and RHCE are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries.